Chief Product Officer / Head of Product Berlin / Munich or remote
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer or Head of Product to build the leading Real World Evidence platform for drug therapy effectiveness and safety for millions of patients, medical professionals, pharma companies and research institutions.
At Medikura, we have a big vision: for every patient to be able to choose the best individualized therapy at any given time. Our mission to achieve this: We are building the leading Real World Evidence platform for drug therapy efficacy and safety in Europe, where any of the approximately 250 million patients can share their experiences with medicines according to scientifically validated methods and be viewed by others. Having already been the leading adverse event reporting platform in Germany after 1.5 years, we are now expanding our activities to include efficacy reporting. We are supported by an unparalleled group of strong strategic partners who are working with us to realize this vision.
Your tasks in a nutshell
- You are responsible for building the Real World Evidence Platform and making it viral so that in 5 years one in 10 people will have heard of it.
- You create software- and data-based applications for consumers like you and me, medical professionals and pharmaceutical manufacturers alike.
- You combine the visionary strategic input from the management team and our partners with the realistic technical requirements from our development team – you are in a sandwich position, but everyone wants you too.
- You accompany the product development from the initial idea to the comprehensive user research, the joint preparation with the design team of technical requirements and task packages and control the result.
- You have the desire to create something big that will impact the lives of many people.
- You think health is the most important good of a human being and for that you are ready to get involved in the political and partly regulated structures of health care.
- You are genuinely emphatic, open-minded, trying to understand and reconcile different perspectives
- You can prioritise and find it easy to make the right decisions
- You like to work qualitatively, but you also understand data-driven evaluations and enjoy analytical work
Your technical skills
- You understand the technical 1×1 and can quickly familiarize yourself with new software and tools (e.g. Intercom, Hotjar, Figma, Matomo, Kibana, Jira)
- You are familiar with best practices in UX/UI in B2C and B2B environments and know what the latest s*** is.
- You can write user stories, design user tests, conceptualise workshops and in the end translate that into action items in a way that everyone can understand
- You can transfer product ideas in digestible bites (tickets) into the development process.
- Last but not least: German is not a must, but would definitely help with our roll-out in Germany first.
- Then please apply today, because we need exactly YOU! Whether in Berlin, Munich and preferably remote – you have the greatest flexibility with us. A competitive salary as well as company shares are a matter of course.